What you need to know before booking a class
- Please read carefully the description of the class before booking including the dishes and make sure to inform us of any food allergies you might have upon booking
- We reserve the right to cancel a class up to 48 hours prior to its date if we do not have enough bookings. We will inform you as soon as possible and offer you either a refund or the option to book another class at a later date.
- Junior Classes:
- They are strictly for children aged 7 years old and above and a parent will have to help out with any child aged less than 10 years old.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to a child if we feel he/she is too small to attend the class without running the risk to injure him/herself.
To prepare for your cooking class
- Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to class commencing so that we can start cooking on time.
- This is an immersive, hands-on class. You will be on your feet most of the time so please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
- We suggest you do not eat prior to the class as we will conclude with a meal around the table where you will be able to enjoy your creation with your fellow classmates.
During the class
- As we are committed to serve you only the freshest produce, please note that some of the class menus may vary slightly depending on product availability on the day.
- Please note that cameras are placed in the school and the classes will be filmed and broadcasted live within the precinct of VIVE Cooking School.
- Some classes may be recorded and part of the content may be used for promoting future classes on VIVE Cooking School online channels, including (but not restricted to) Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and both on our blog and newsletter.
- Booking of 3 people or less
- Full refund is available if cancellation is up to 1 week prior to a class date.
- No refund available if cancellation is within 1 week and up to 48 hours prior to a class date, however, you will be issued a credit to be used at VIVE Cooking School for another class to be booked within 6 months of the cancellation date.
- Cancellation within 48 hours will not be exchanged or refunded, however you may send someone else to attend the class. Please let us know if this is going to be the case.
- Booking of 4 or more people
- You can be refunded or issued with a credit voucher (to be used within 6 months) if you cancel your class up to 3 weeks prior to the class start date.
- No refund or exchange will be available if cancellation is within 3 weeks prior to the class date. However, please give us a call to discuss your circumstances and we'll be happy to try and help you out.
Click here to check our FAQ.