Sunday 23 September
11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Learn the fine art of making Japan's winter comfort food Ramen. Only 3 spots left up for grab!
ABOUT THIS CLASS
Japanese cuisine is very distinct and influences the greatest chefs around the world. It is also being said that people in Japan spend more on food than anything else and the locals have high expectations towards the quality of their cuisine.
In this class you will learn how to make a traditional dish of Japan.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- How to make Ramen noodle
- How to prepare Chicken Cha-shu
- How to make Tonkotsu soup
- How to make Ramen toppings: Nitamago (egg), Tare (sauce) and Umami OIl (ginger, garlic, leek)
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- A truly unique experience to share with your friends
- Cooking Skills that will last you a lifetime
- Delicious dishes to enjoy with your fellow classmates during the class
- The recipes for all the dishes prepared during the class
WHAT TO BRING
- Your love of Ramen and your appetite
- We recommend you wear some comfortable closed-toe shoes as you will be standing for most of the time
Buy 2 tickets or more on your order and get $20 off. Enter the code: WERFOODIES2 at the checkout.
Buy 4 tickets or more on your order and get $50 off. Enter the code: WERFOODIES4 at the checkout.
*Please note that this discount does not apply if you are purchasing multiple tickets by redeeming one or multiple gift vouchers.
Cooking is all about team-work and sharing a good time, and our working stations are designed for 2 people. Therefore, if you've purchased 1 ticket only for this class and are coming by yourself, we will pair you with one of our other guests. A great way to make new friends!
The VIVE Experience is best appreciated with a minimum of 6 guests in the kitchen. If this number hasn't been reached 7 days prior to the class, VIVE Cooking School reserves the right to cancel it.
By booking this class, you agree to our terms and conditions.